Maximum Skati 75 Anderson Road Smeaton Grange 2567
Maximum Skating is totally committed to the health and safety of all its staff and customers. Whilst the sanitation of our equipment has always been kept to a high standard, we've included extra processes in our venue in response to COVID-19:
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of all skates and all areas.
- Increased stocks of sanitizing supplies.
- Increased staff training of cleaning and sanitizing including -All crew members completing the Australian Government Department of Health Infection Control Training Certificate.
- Awareness and signage of hygiene procedures throughout the center.
- Awareness and signage promoting and displaying 1.5 social distancing throughout the center
- Our current cleaning and sanitation processes are what is currently recommended by the NSW Health Department.
Additionally, we ask you to help by -
- Not attending Maximum Skating if you or a family member are unwell and refrain from visiting until you have recovered or been cleared by your doctor or had a covid-19 negative test result.
- Avoid visiting the venue for 14 days if you have returned to Australia from an overseas trip or come in contact with a person who has recently returned from overseas or attended any mass rallies or covid hot spots within the last 14 days.
- Please use the sanitizing stations throughout the building –
- Sanitize when first entering the Rink
- Sanitize before entering the skating surface
- Sanitize when leaving the skating surface
- Wash hands carefully and thoroughly before and after eating and visiting the bathroom.
- Practice good sneeze and cough hygiene by sneezing or coughing into a tissue or elbow bend.
- Please depose of any used tissues properly by placing into a bin located around the rink.
We will be closely monitoring the situation and following advice from the
NSW Department of Health and updating our response accordingly.